EveryBod Pilates Covid 19 procedures
* Important please read before attending*
First time back
PRIOR to starting or returning studio based pilates, everyone MUST complete a NEW Health questionnaire form (it is GDPR compliant and replaces the old paper form)
Before turning up for each session
Pay as you go
Book by making an online 'Studio session' payment at everybod.com/pilates/pilates-prices - 24 hours notice is required for a cancellation
Pay for a block and pre-book session/s in advance on the in-class registration class, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the dates (block booking is the best way to guarantee a place as well as saving 10%) - 24 hours notice is required for a cancellation
* classes will be filled on a first booked, first-served basis to ensure that there is enough space to allow for social distancing. You will be notified if the class is full, and booking can carry the booking forward.
On attending each session
- Please arrive at the venue no more than 5 minutes in advance.
- Bring minimal personal belongings.
- Bring your own mat were possible.
- You are required to sanitise your hands on entering the building (at the station on the wall by the door).
- No masks are required at present, but you can wear by choice.
- At ActivZone/SpareHire we are now in the Pink Studio.
- The register will be on paper, you will need to sign 'yes' or 'no' to a Covid 19 declaration each week.
- There will be more sanitiser provided by the register.
- The toilet is one person in one person out.
- The Monday class will now start at 7:10 to allow social distancing to change over from the previous session.